1. To be honest
老实说
So... does that mean all those times you spoke before you weren't being honest?
所以……这难道意味着你没有以“老实说……”开头的时候你都在跑火车?
2. Needless to say
不用说……
If you don't need to say it, then why are you saying it?
如果你不需要这么讲,干嘛还要这么说?
3. Here's the thing
事情是这样的……
There is no thing. Just say what you need to say.
这里没有什么事情,就把你要说的痛快说出来!
4. I'm just saying
我只是想说
Thanks for trying to make your insult less insulting. It didn't work though.
谢谢你试图让你的侮辱变得不那么有损人味儿。不过这并不起效哦。
5. This person really needs no introduction.
这个人真的不用多做介绍了。
And yet you still go on to introduce them...
但是你还是要介绍他们呀……
6. It goes without saying,but...
无需多说,但是……
Well, obviously it does go with saying it, because you feel the need to say it.
嗯哼,很显然你要这么说,因为你感觉有必要说。
7. But that as it may
即使如此……
Come on, now. Just spit it out.
卧槽,就现在。大声说出来!
本文来源于在线英语视频教育美师美课(http://www.91msmk.com)陈小编辑