高 考 加 油
曾经多少次跌倒在路上
Many a time I stumbled on the road.
曾经多少次我折断过翅膀
Many a time my wings broke.
如今我已不再感到彷徨
Now I am no more at a loss
我想超越这平凡的生活
and mean to accept no mediocre life.
我想要怒放的生命
I am turning life into a full bloom,
就像飞翔在辽阔天空
Soaring in the sky vast and blue,
就像穿行在无边的旷野
As if trudging through a wilderness
拥有挣脱一切的力量
With a force to break all the limits.
曾经多少次失去了方向
Many a time I saw my bearings lost
曾经多少次破灭了梦想
Many a time my dreams collapsed
如今我已不再感到迷茫
Now I am no more aimless,
我要我的生命得到解放
wishing to set my life free
我想要怒放的生命
I am turning life into a full bloom,
就像矗立在彩虹之巅
Standing firm at the end of the rainbow,
就像穿行在璀璨的星河
As if wading along the river of gleaming stars
拥有超越平凡的力量
and bursting free from the commonplace